Early morning house fire consumes home

June 30, 2014

Photo by Tatiana Rodriguez

An early morning fire that began around 5 a.m. on Monday engulfed a home near Fifteenth and Vine Streets in Sweetwater.
The house was a total loss and was caused by an electrical problem with an air conditioning unit that was in a front window of the home. The homeowner was not home at the time of the fire.

FRIDAY, SEPT. 19 Football Sweetwater varsity will host Snyder, 7:30 p.m. Roscoe varsity will play...
Today’s 7:30 p.m. match-up between Sweetwater and Snyder won’t affect either team’s playoff chances...
Sweetwater’s tennis team begins its fall district season by hosting Big Spring star-ting at 9 a.m....

 

Premium Drupal Themes by Adaptivethemes