Early morning house fire consumes home

June 30, 2014

Photo by Tatiana Rodriguez

An early morning fire that began around 5 a.m. on Monday engulfed a home near Fifteenth and Vine Streets in Sweetwater.
The house was a total loss and was caused by an electrical problem with an air conditioning unit that was in a front window of the home. The homeowner was not home at the time of the fire.

Sweetwater has made a change to its best-of-3 bi-district baseball playoff series with Borger this...
Hannah Allen is going back to the state meet. The Highland junior will be going for the third year...
ABILENE — Sweetwater’s district co-champion baseball team prepared for this weekend’s Class 4A bi-...

 

Premium Drupal Themes by Adaptivethemes