Fire claims home

November 22, 2011

A home and vehicle located on the 1800 block of Hubbard Street in Sweetwater were lost in a fire on Sunday morning, Nov. 20. (Photo by Tatiana Rodriguez)

An account has been set up at Texas National Bank for James and Steve Chapman, who lost their home and vehicle to a fire on Sunday, Nov. 20, 2011. The account number is 23590. Nobody was injured in the blaze that firefighters fought at the 1800 block of Hubbard Street around 2 a.m. on Sunday morning. The fire was caused by inattention to a wood burning stove according to Sweetwater Fire Chief Grant Madden.

MONDAY, JAN. 26 Sweetwater 7th and 8th grade ‘A’ and ‘B’ girls will host Lamesa, 5 and 6:15 p.m....
BIG SPRING — The Sweetwater girls basketball team managed to stay close in the first half against...
BIG SPRING — A one-point lead at halftime disappeared for Sweetwater when it played at Big Spring...

 

Premium Drupal Themes by Adaptivethemes