Fire claims home

November 22, 2011

A home and vehicle located on the 1800 block of Hubbard Street in Sweetwater were lost in a fire on Sunday morning, Nov. 20. (Photo by Tatiana Rodriguez)

An account has been set up at Texas National Bank for James and Steve Chapman, who lost their home and vehicle to a fire on Sunday, Nov. 20, 2011. The account number is 23590. Nobody was injured in the blaze that firefighters fought at the 1800 block of Hubbard Street around 2 a.m. on Sunday morning. The fire was caused by inattention to a wood burning stove according to Sweetwater Fire Chief Grant Madden.

TODAY Tennis Sweetwater varsity plays Monahans (season opener) at Midland’s Bush Tennis Center, 4 p...
A pair of Sweetwater High School football players are on the All-Big Country preseason Super Team...
Sweetwater High School’s varsity volleyball team won three of its six matches over the weekend at...

 

Premium Drupal Themes by Adaptivethemes