Fire claims home

November 22, 2011

A home and vehicle located on the 1800 block of Hubbard Street in Sweetwater were lost in a fire on Sunday morning, Nov. 20. (Photo by Tatiana Rodriguez)

An account has been set up at Texas National Bank for James and Steve Chapman, who lost their home and vehicle to a fire on Sunday, Nov. 20, 2011. The account number is 23590. Nobody was injured in the blaze that firefighters fought at the 1800 block of Hubbard Street around 2 a.m. on Sunday morning. The fire was caused by inattention to a wood burning stove according to Sweetwater Fire Chief Grant Madden.

Two ex-Highland High School athletes earned MVP recognition on Saturday at Six-Man Coaches Associa-...
A Mustang Football Camp will be held this Wednesday through Friday, July 23-25 at Mustang Bowl from...
The Texas Terminators, a 12-and-under softball team, go to Bloomington, Indiana later this week to...

 

Premium Drupal Themes by Adaptivethemes