Fire claims home

November 22, 2011

A home and vehicle located on the 1800 block of Hubbard Street in Sweetwater were lost in a fire on Sunday morning, Nov. 20. (Photo by Tatiana Rodriguez)

An account has been set up at Texas National Bank for James and Steve Chapman, who lost their home and vehicle to a fire on Sunday, Nov. 20, 2011. The account number is 23590. Nobody was injured in the blaze that firefighters fought at the 1800 block of Hubbard Street around 2 a.m. on Sunday morning. The fire was caused by inattention to a wood burning stove according to Sweetwater Fire Chief Grant Madden.

Sweetwater’s Kensi Chowning goes up for one of her team-high 13 kills in Tuesday’s non-district...
Pictured are the girls who attended Sweetwater Middle School’s volleyball camp to improve their...
The high school football season officially began Monday, as Sweetwater football players reported to...

 

Classified Ads

Premium Drupal Themes by Adaptivethemes