Fire consumes home

January 30, 2012

A fire occurred on Lou Street on Friday night (Photo by Tatiana Rodriguez)

Sweetwater firefighters Brad Payne and Jarrett Knowles are shown hosing down items from a home destroyed by a dryer fire the previous night around 11 p.m. on Friday, Jan. 27, 2012, on Lou Street in Sweetwater. The family of five living in the home lost everything to the blaze, but all made it out safely.

THURSDAY, APRIL 17 Track Sweetwater qualifiers will compete at 3-3A/4-3A area meet in Pecos (top...
Nine Sweetwater track athletes will be the first from Nolan County to try for regional berths today...
A 15-1 win over Monahans Tuesday broke Sweetwater out of its recent tailspin and got the team back...

 

Premium Drupal Themes by Adaptivethemes