Fire consumes home

January 30, 2012

A fire occurred on Lou Street on Friday night (Photo by Tatiana Rodriguez)

Sweetwater firefighters Brad Payne and Jarrett Knowles are shown hosing down items from a home destroyed by a dryer fire the previous night around 11 p.m. on Friday, Jan. 27, 2012, on Lou Street in Sweetwater. The family of five living in the home lost everything to the blaze, but all made it out safely.

These 13 graduating Sweetwater High School seniors have been selected to participate next month in...
In conjunction with the Gary Sinise Foundation, the Sweetwater Country Club will host a golf...
A Lady Mustang Vol-leyball Skills Camp has been scheduled for Tuesday through Friday, June 9-12 at...

 

Premium Drupal Themes by Adaptivethemes