Fire consumes home

January 30, 2012

A fire occurred on Lou Street on Friday night (Photo by Tatiana Rodriguez)

Sweetwater firefighters Brad Payne and Jarrett Knowles are shown hosing down items from a home destroyed by a dryer fire the previous night around 11 p.m. on Friday, Jan. 27, 2012, on Lou Street in Sweetwater. The family of five living in the home lost everything to the blaze, but all made it out safely.

Sweetwater boys host Coleman — freshmen at 4:30 p.m., JV at 6 p.m., varsity at 7:30 p.m. Sweetwater...
The Roscoe girls basket-ball team lost at Haskell, 57-34, to start District 7-2A play on Tuesday....
GRAPE CREEK — Three players hit double figures as the Sweetwater boys easily defeated Grape Creek,...

 

Premium Drupal Themes by Adaptivethemes