Fire consumes home

January 30, 2012

A fire occurred on Lou Street on Friday night (Photo by Tatiana Rodriguez)

Sweetwater firefighters Brad Payne and Jarrett Knowles are shown hosing down items from a home destroyed by a dryer fire the previous night around 11 p.m. on Friday, Jan. 27, 2012, on Lou Street in Sweetwater. The family of five living in the home lost everything to the blaze, but all made it out safely.

Saturday’s key district baseball game between Sweetwater and Big Spring had two changes Friday. The...
Subject to change MONDAY, APRIL20 Baseball Sweetwater JV White vs. Abilene High JV, 6 p.m. TUESDAY...
CANYON — Sweetwater qualified six track athletes Friday for the Region I-4A meet after they earned...

 

Premium Drupal Themes by Adaptivethemes