Fire consumes home

January 30, 2012

A fire occurred on Lou Street on Friday night (Photo by Tatiana Rodriguez)

Sweetwater firefighters Brad Payne and Jarrett Knowles are shown hosing down items from a home destroyed by a dryer fire the previous night around 11 p.m. on Friday, Jan. 27, 2012, on Lou Street in Sweetwater. The family of five living in the home lost everything to the blaze, but all made it out safely.

The Sweetwater High School junior varsity volleyball team is in action today, hosting Levelland at...
The Sweetwater Middle School eighth grade White football team won big, 36-0, at Andrews on Thursday...
Sweetwater High School lost to Snyder in a district varsity tennis match here on Saturday. See...

 

Premium Drupal Themes by Adaptivethemes