Fire consumes home

January 30, 2012

A fire occurred on Lou Street on Friday night (Photo by Tatiana Rodriguez)

Sweetwater firefighters Brad Payne and Jarrett Knowles are shown hosing down items from a home destroyed by a dryer fire the previous night around 11 p.m. on Friday, Jan. 27, 2012, on Lou Street in Sweetwater. The family of five living in the home lost everything to the blaze, but all made it out safely.

FRIDAY, SEPT. 19 Football Sweetwater varsity will host Snyder, 7:30 p.m. Roscoe varsity will play...
Today’s 7:30 p.m. match-up between Sweetwater and Snyder won’t affect either team’s playoff chances...
Sweetwater’s tennis team begins its fall district season by hosting Big Spring star-ting at 9 a.m....

 

Premium Drupal Themes by Adaptivethemes