Fire department extinguishes East Oklahoma house fire

March 3, 2014

Photo by Tatiana Rodriguez

The Sweetwater Fire Department stopped a house fire this morning on the 200 block of E. Oklahoma in Sweetwater. Two people were in the house at the time of the blaze and made it out safely.
The fire was caused by faulty wiring to the water heater, according to authorities. The fire was contained to the two back rooms of the home.
The family is staying with relatives that live nearby.

FRIDAY, SEPT. 19 Football Sweetwater varsity will host Snyder, 7:30 p.m. Roscoe varsity will play...
Today’s 7:30 p.m. match-up between Sweetwater and Snyder won’t affect either team’s playoff chances...
Sweetwater’s tennis team begins its fall district season by hosting Big Spring star-ting at 9 a.m....

 

Premium Drupal Themes by Adaptivethemes