Fire at Lake Sweetwater

July 5, 2013

Photo by Brenda Morales

A fire at Lake Sweetwater on Thursday night at about 11:30 p.m. was likely caused by fireworks according to fire authorities.
The fire was said to be within throwing distance of the Lake Sweetwater Volunteer Fire Department's station. No damage was cause to any structures as mostly scrub brushed burned in the blaze.

The Sweetwater High School varsity and JV girls golf teams not only hosted a tournament Wednesday...
If the bad weather that has made a mess of this week’s local high school sports schedule improves...
The Highland girls basketball team begins defending its Region II-1A title when it plays Garden...

 

Premium Drupal Themes by Adaptivethemes