Fire at Lake Sweetwater

July 5, 2013

Photo by Brenda Morales

A fire at Lake Sweetwater on Thursday night at about 11:30 p.m. was likely caused by fireworks according to fire authorities.
The fire was said to be within throwing distance of the Lake Sweetwater Volunteer Fire Department's station. No damage was cause to any structures as mostly scrub brushed burned in the blaze.

Sweetwater has made a change to its best-of-3 bi-district baseball playoff series with Borger this...
Hannah Allen is going back to the state meet. The Highland junior will be going for the third year...
ABILENE — Sweetwater’s district co-champion baseball team prepared for this weekend’s Class 4A bi-...

 

Premium Drupal Themes by Adaptivethemes