Home a total loss in morning fire

February 5, 2014

A house on the 200 block of Bois D Arc was a total loss after a fire engulfed the home this morning, according to Roscoe Fire Chief Gary Armstrong.
The alarm came in to the station around 2:25 a.m. on Wednesday morning and the Roscoe Fire Department sent two fire trucks to the scene. The Sweetwater Fire Department assisted, sending one fire truck to the scene. According to Armstrong, the house was fully involved when firefighters arrived.
The two people in the house got out of the house safely, but some pets living in the home did not survive.
The blaze is still under investigation by Roscoe Police Chief Felix Pantoja, but Armstrong says that the fire seems to have been caused by an electrical malfunction in the ceiling.

Sweetwater’s basketball teams hit the road for their next three games, starting today when both...
THURSDAY, JAN. 22 Basketball Roscoe junior high teams will host tournament. FRIDAY, JAN. 23...
Tuesday was another big day for Highland’s basketball teams, as both won their games easily to stay...

 

Premium Drupal Themes by Adaptivethemes