Local weekend weather forecast
Today will be mostly sunny with a high near 88. Winds will be from the south around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.Expect mostly cloudy skies tonight, with a low around 71 and southern winds around 15 mph. After 1 a.m., we'll have a 30% chance of showers and thunderstorms come in the area.We have rain chances through Sunday evening, with our best chances of rain on Saturday at 70%. Expect highs in the upper 70s/low 80s and lows in the upper 50s/low 60s. Winds will be from the northeast most of the weekend, shifting to the east-southeast by Sunday night.Learn more at weather.gov.