SFD extinguishes house fire

January 16, 2013

House fire on the 300 block of Hailey on Tuesday evening (Photo by Pablo Rodriguez)

Members of the Sweetwater Fire Department were called to the 300 block of Hailey Street on Tuesday evening around 6:40 p.m. when an electrical problem caused a fire in a home.
The back portion of the house was burned and the entire house sustained heat and smoke damage. Everyone came out of the home safely.

GRAPE CREEK — Three players hit double figures as the Sweetwater boys easily defeated Grape Creek,...
Four Sweetwater High School athletes — offensive lineman Ty Crain, receiver Michael Lawrence,...
TUESDAY, DEC. 16 Sweetwater boys at Grape Creek — JV at 5 p.m., varsity at 6:30 p.m. Roscoe girls...

 

Premium Drupal Themes by Adaptivethemes