SFD extinguishes house fire

January 16, 2013

House fire on the 300 block of Hailey on Tuesday evening (Photo by Pablo Rodriguez)

Members of the Sweetwater Fire Department were called to the 300 block of Hailey Street on Tuesday evening around 6:40 p.m. when an electrical problem caused a fire in a home.
The back portion of the house was burned and the entire house sustained heat and smoke damage. Everyone came out of the home safely.

The Sweetwater High School varsity and JV girls golf teams not only hosted a tournament Wednesday...
If the bad weather that has made a mess of this week’s local high school sports schedule improves...
The Highland girls basketball team begins defending its Region II-1A title when it plays Garden...

 

Premium Drupal Themes by Adaptivethemes