Thursday's local forecast

Today will be mostly cloudy with a high near 88, with breezy winds from the south at 15 to 20 mph. We'll also have a 60% chance of showers and thunderstorms.Those rain chances will decrease to 40 percent tonight, with mostly cloudy skies and a low around 68. Winds will be from the north-northeast at 5 to 15 mph.Visit to learn more.