Wednesday's local weather

Today will be cloudy with a high near 76. winds will come from the north-northeast at 5 to 10 mph, and we'll also have a 60% chance of showers and thunderstorms.Those rain chances will decrease to 40% tonight, with mostly cloudy skies and a low around 66. Winds will come from the east-northeast at 5 to 10 mph, shifting to the south-southeast after midnight.Learn more by visiting