The Sweetwater Police Department (SPD) received 31 calls for service, issued one citation and made no arrests on March 22, 2011.
The SPD received 19, 911 calls.
The Nolan County Sheriff's Office (NCSO) had six calls for service, served four civil papers and made three arrests on March 22, 2011.
Arrested by NCSO:
• Alan John Fleming, 41 of Rising Star — Warrant/motion to revoke probation.
• Edward Arellano, 24 of Snyder — Warrant/capias pro fine and motion to revoke probation.
Arrested by DPS:
• Kendrick Deshawn, 21 of Lubbock, Lubbock County warrant/motion to revoke probation.
Calls for service:
• Reckless driver — I-20 MM 264 west bound.
• Stray livestock — FM 608.
• Assist San Angelo PD — CR 109.
• Animal control — Glendale Road.
• Stray livestock — FM 1170.
• Assist Sweetwater FD/Fire — Musgrove.
Total in Custody: 50 (Garza County, four, Taylor County, three).
The Sweetwater Fire Department responded to seven ambulance calls and three fire calls on March 22, 2011.
• Five emergency calls in the city of Sweetwater.
• Two fire calls in the city of Sweetwater.
• One fire call in the county.
• Two Abilene transfers.