Shannon Clinic is excited to announce that it will be expanding its services to the Sweetwater market next year. Shannon has reached an agreement with Rolling Plains Rural Health Clinic to join the Shannon Clinic organization. The agreement will be effective March 1, 2013. It will include the addition of seven providers to Shannon Clinic along with the existing Rolling Plains Clinic building which will be re-branded with the Shannon Clinic name.
The providers joining Shannon Clinic include:
• Frederick Kassis, M.D. – Internal Medicine;
• George Lindsey, D.O. – Family Practice;
• Luther Martin, D.O. – Family Practice;
• Larry McEachern, M.D. – Family Practice;
• Jeremy Smola, D.O. – OB/Family Practice;
• Karen Vaughn, M.D. – Internal Medicine/Pediatrics;
• Elizabeth Burnett, RN, FNP.
The Rolling Plains Rural Health Clinic has served Sweetwater and the surrounding area since 1994. Along with comprehensive primary care it includes onsite radiology services including x-ray and mammography, bone densitometry screening, onsite laboratory services and cardiac testing. Specialists from San Angelo will continue to travel to Sweetwater for monthly clinics. Currently, the following providers are seeing patients in Sweetwater:
• Samia Benslimane, M.D. – Cardiology;
• Elisa Brantly, M.D. - Urology;
• Luis Duarte, M.D. – Neurosurgery;
• Grant Taylor, M.D. - Rheumatology;
• Chris Vanderzant, D.O. – Neurology;
• Joseph Zubak, M.D. – Orthopedic Surgery.
“Shannon has enjoyed an ongoing relationship with the providers in Sweetwater, and we are pleased to welcome them more formally into Shannon Clinic family,” said Gary Gibian, Executive Director of Shannon Clinic. “We look forward to further serving residents in the Sweetwater area.”
Shannon Clinic, based in San Angelo, includes more than 200 providers who represent 35 medical specialties. Shannon Clinic has 17 locations throughout the Concho Valley area.