Firefighter injured during house fire

By: 
Tatiana Torres
Managing Editor

Members of the Sweetwater Fire Department responded to a house fire just after 7 a.m. on Wednesday on the 400 block of Bowie Street. The occupant of the home was able to evacuate the house safely. A firefighter sustained a shoulder injury while battling the blaze and was transported to the hospital. He was later released. The cause of the house fire is said to have been faulty wiring. Pictured above are firefighters Jeff Schoenfield and Paul King.

Category: