Rudolph and his still-shiny nose are getting a new home, and it's bound to be a lot nicer than the Island of Misfit Toys.
South Africans of all walks of life are raising their spirits with a rousing dance anthem during the current dark days of the COVID-19 pandemic.
NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — In surprise twist that fit an unexpected year of firsts, Carrie Underwood and Thomas Rhett tied for entertainer of the year at the Academy of Country Music Awards, the first time the top prize has been split between two artists.
Brock Williams, known as the voice of online super hero Climate Man, turned into a super hero in real life (IRL) when he came to the aid of the Henderson family when their house caught fire.
- Achieving sense of stability following diagnosis – one woman’s journey with a rare neurological disease
- Blackwell eliminated by Motley County again
- Chamber to Hold Ribbon Cutting December 2
- Abilene Pecan Baking Show Open to Entries
- Cancer Doesn’t Stop: Cycle for Survival Advances Rare Cancer Research With Over $40 Million Raised This Year
- 6 tips: Create your own festive moments at home between the holiday rush
- Eat, Love, Snap, Share
- Holiday shopping online? 5 ways to protect yourself from cybercrime
- Bryan Sheridan Selected as Sweetwater Police Chief
- TSTC alumna named Sweetwater ISD's coordinator of health services
- Sweetwater Jaycees to Hold Thanksgiving Day Event
- COVID Cases Continue to Rise in Nolan County
- Mustangs' great season ends
- SHS golf teams have top-3 finishes at local tournament
- City Presents Finalists for Sweetwater Police Chief
- City Announces Six Finalists for Sweetwater Police Chief
- Mustangs meet Celina in Round 2
- COVID-19 on Rise in Area