Rudolph and his still-shiny nose are getting a new home, and it's bound to be a lot nicer than the Island of Misfit Toys.
South Africans of all walks of life are raising their spirits with a rousing dance anthem during the current dark days of the COVID-19 pandemic.
NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — In surprise twist that fit an unexpected year of firsts, Carrie Underwood and Thomas Rhett tied for entertainer of the year at the Academy of Country Music Awards, the first time the top prize has been split between two artists.
Brock Williams, known as the voice of online super hero Climate Man, turned into a super hero in real life (IRL) when he came to the aid of the Henderson family when their house caught fire.
- 'This attack happened': Medals to honor Jan. 6 responders
- China orders mass testing in Wuhan as COVID outbreak spreads
- British navy group: 'Potential hijack' of ship off UAE coast
- Garden to open for El Paso Walmart shooting 2nd anniversary
- Upcoming Fairs, Livestock Shows in Our Area
- RPMH Issues New COVID Precautions Due to Increase in Cases
- Clothes Closet to Hold Back-to-School Event August 10, August 12
- TSTC’s Licensed Vocational Nursing Program Accepting Applications
- Murder Suspect Arrested in Sweetwater
- Nolan County Recognizes Employee Dedication with Service Awards
- Sweetwater Police Looking for Suspect
- Community Concern Over Cemetery Yields City Action
- Miesha Adames Named New Executive Director of SEED/MDD
- Texas man convicted of killing officer, then attacks bailiff
- Superintendent Howard Addresses Upcoming Academic Year
- The Lumberyard Burns Down
- The journey to No. 700 — Kent Jackson
- High school football workouts start on Monday
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.