e Sweetwater City Council recently met in regular session.
The Sweetwater Goodfellows will again be holding their 2021 Nolan County sign ups for needy families in our area. The Sign-ups will take place this Wednesday, October 20, Thursday, October 21 and Friday, October 22 from 9 a.m.-12 p.m. and then starting up again from 1-3 p.m. at the Sweetwat…
The Sweetwater Lion’s Club will be holding a Blood Drive on Thursday, November 4 from 11 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. The Blood Drive is held in conjunction with Hendrick Regional Blood Center.
The Sweetwater Goodfellows will again be holding their 2021 Nolan County Sign ups for needy families in our area. The Sign-ups will take place on October 21, 22 and 23 from 9 a.m.-12 p.m. and then starting up again from 1-3 p.m. at the Sweetwater Fire Station, located at 900 E Broadway.
The Abilene Zoo has announced their annual Boo at the Zoo. Boo at the Zoo is a mixture of Trick-or-Treat and going to the zoo. This year’s theme is: “Something Wild This Way Comes” and is presented by the Abilene Teachers Credit Union.
The Highland High School Juniors will be hosting a Turkey & 5 Stand Skeet Shoot on Saturday, October 16, 2021 and will run from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
The National WASP and World War Two Museum in Sweetwater will be hosting the next Chamber Coffee on Wednesday, October 6 at 10 a.m. in Hangar 1.
“We are thankful for everyone’s hard work and prayers as COVID numbers in SISD (8 active cases, 0.32%) and throughout SISD counties are now at the lowest we have seen since several days before students began the school year on August 16th.
On October 6, Dr. Drew Howard, Superintendent for Sweetwater schools will be speaking at Calvario Baptist about programs offered to SISD students and will be available to answer questions...
(ABILENE) - Seventeen West Texas school districts are taking advantage of dual enrollment opportunities at Texas State Technical College.
Chamber Director Karen Hunt, Lita McEachern and Dr. Larry McEachern stand with time capsule from 1988 that will be opened at the Chamber Banquet on Monday. The time capsule was originally scheduled to be opened in July 2020 but COVID-19 canceled the event.
The scene of the accident on Thursday afternoon after an 18-wheeler that ran off the road and hit a construction crane. Two men working on the crane were taken to the hospital with unknown injuries, but in stable condition. The truck driver refused medical treatment and was left at the sce…
COVID-19 deaths and cases in the U.S. have climbed back to levels not seen since last winter, erasing months of progress and potentially bolstering President Joe Biden’s argument for his sweeping new vaccination requirements.
SNAP is in need of volunteers to deliver meals. Meals are ready for pick up at 10:30 and most routes only take 30 - 45 minutes. There is a short paperwork process including a computerized criminal background check with the Department of Public Safety. This is at no cost to the potential v…
SISD and FFA are recognizing their FFA Officers for 2021-22 on their social medal pages. “Emma Pulattie, a junior, is serving as the Sweetwater FFA parliamentarian, as well as the Lone Wolf district treasurer. She is on the quiz team and hopes to become part of Sweetwater’s ag issues team th…
- City Council Meets; Approves Becker to CAD Board; Comprehensive Plan Contract; Considers New Ladder Truck
- Roscoe Elementary Hosting Annual Fall Festival October 22
- Goodfellows Holding Sign-ups for Needy Families October 20-22
- Lion’s Club Hosting Blood Drive November 4
- Hurlbut Selected for Prestigious Radiation Industry Award
- Lady Mustangs fall to 3-4 in district after losing to Levelland
- Foster is Mustang Player of the Week
- Highland loses to defending state champion Sterling City
- Sweetwater Family Loses House; Belongings in Early Morning Fire
- Cody Thompson Arrested
- Cody Thompson Bonds Out
- Brenda Stirl Retires From Texas National Bank
- Martinez is Mustang Player of the Week
- Mustangs continue 1-4A gauntlet at Midland Greenwood
- Mustangs hold off Greenwood to take outright district lead
- Fields of Faith Event, Wednesday, October 13
- Rolling Plains Drug Court Foundation Working with Nolan County Drug Court to Change Lives
- Lady Mustangs lose at Big Spring
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.